Geotag your photosMagicians never reveal their secrets... but we will! If you geotag your photos, you will have more customers on Google My Business and on your website. It is as simple as that. Why? Read more.
like an expert
Geotagging Your Photos… and Way More !
Every business owner and SEO agency are focused on one thing: Results. We know you want to have new customers and more searches on the Google Map. That is why we developed these features.
Geotag Your Photos
- This is where the magic begins. You can add the location of your business or different areas you want to target on Google My Business.
- Other well-known ranking factor: keywords. Instead of having a whatsapp7830.jpg, you should rename it to best-restaurant-london.jpg.
... and more keywords
- You start with the title of the picture, but you should also add other keywords as 'tags' or 'meta-descriptions'. These invisible information inside the photo makes the difference between you and your competition.
Compression & Multiple images
- You want to go further? Take one of our subscription plans and add up to 10 pictures at the same time and compress them ! Compressed pictures = Fast Website = Best SEO results.
Made by SEO Experts for SEO Experts
We did a deep research to find the best ways to geotag your photos without loosing much time. Take pictures with your camera and start to add 1-2 pictures per week on Google My Business and just wait until the magic starts.
GeoTag a Photo: Our Pricing
A tool for everyone. As a small business owner, the free plan is enough. If you have more businesses or if you are a SEO Freelance or an SEO agency a paid plan will make you gain a lot of time.
We use Stripe for Payment Processing.
- 1 User
- 1 image at once
- best effort support
- 1 User
- 500 images / month*
- up to 5 images at once
- best effort support
- unlimited Users
- 1500 pictures / month*
- Up to 10 images at once
- 48-hour Support Response Time
- Compression of PNG and JPEG
* additional images are charged with $0.02
Geotag Photos Online: Our Story
Many years ago, after listening to a podcast, I heard this advice : "Add a GPS location to your pictures if you want to improve your Google My Business rankings on the internet". I never heard about it, but I was curious. I started using it with one of my customers and the results were amazing. They went from the 5th place to the 1st place in 3 weeks !
Then I tried to do it in a more processed way. Once a week I post a picture and the next week I post a Google My Business "post". This method improved the ranking of 95% of my Google My Business pages.
Of course, there is another way to add the location to your pictures. With your smartphone (iPhone or Android), you can take a picture with your camera and your photo will be automatically tagged. The problem is that after sending it to WhatsApp, the location will disappear. So you have to do it again manually with a software, an app or another online tool.
With other SEO editor on the market, you won’t have the opportunity to change the title or to compress the pictures. With our tool, everything is centralized, and you can really geotag all the pictures of your website in less than 5 minutes. Thanks for reading this text and start now to geotag your photos ! (thanks me later)
Frequently asked questions
How can we geotag a picture?
- You can easily geotag a picture by moving through the map. With the or version, you can just write the name of the street or the name of the company you want to target. We will automatically add the coordinates of your searched location.
Is it useful for the SEO of my website?
- 100% Yes! This tool was done to improve your results. It works especially well on WordPress websites. The name of the picture, the ALT text and meta description will help you to rank on Google Images. If you compress the picture, it will help you to have a faster website as well.
How long are the images stored?
- In order to improve performance, we store your images for a short period (maximum one day). If you wish to compress images, we share them with , otherwise, they are not shared with anyone, nor used otherwise.
How can we download the picture without zip file ?
- Click on the Download icon inside the picture to get your picture in JPEG. To download the pictures converted to WebP, use the WebP-Icon.
What type of pictures can we geotag?
- You can geotag pictures in JPEG (JPG) or PNG format.
Can we change the geo-localisation of a picture?
- Yes, with our tool, you can add a location or edit a location of a picture. For example, you took a picture in Paris, but you want to geotag it in Lyon, you can easily do it.
Why is it useful for Google My Business?
- Adding a picture to Google My Business is very powerful. It helps to grow your visibility. If your picture is geotagged and optimized, you will have even more visibility.
How does this work technically?
- Each image can contain a location. In many cases, the location is left empty - or not correct. We simply take your image and adjust the location as you wish.
When can I cancel my subscription?
- You can cancel your subscription anytime.